Sex Drive Difference between your SO and you? +WWYD adult content

If you and your SO have drastically different sex drives, does he ever pick the worst times and act "totally inconsiderate" if you don't want to do the deed and what do you do then?

Last night, I was really tired. I got up at 6am so I could get a little alone time while DH was at work before the girls got up. I took care of the girls all day, and dealt with tons of unhappyness with both of them(teething 8 month old and 2 y/o that was being way too "helpful"). DH got up around 4:45-5am and worked from 6a-6p. I made dinner(from scratch) and was exhausted by the time we got both of the girls in bed. I had to clean off the bed before I could even lay down, and then we talked for a bit about little cute things the girls did during the day. Then he had the balls to wake me up AT LEAST 3 or 4 times wanting some loving. I was very upset to say the least and told him to let me sleep because I was tired.

trish2tew

Asked by trish2tew at 8:52 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• My hubby & I don't have this problem. When he's in the mood & I'm not he knows he's free to watch some porn & take matters into his own hands. Frankly I credit porn w/ solving this problem! He's happy, I'm happy & he's not cheating!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:55 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Thats a problem in every relationship. Find a baby sitter for the day, and have your girls come home later on around the time your SO comes home from work. Of course tell him your plan to not be tired for the night, and you wont be tired that day and he can come home and you can love him lol. Send them off to Grandma's or something. If you guys dont make time for each other your relationship will fall apart. Dont feel bad giving yourself a day off and sending you girls to spend time with some family or something, everyone needs a day off from their kids.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 8:58 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Yes, me and my SO go back and forth with that. He bothers me at night when I'm tired and sleepy and I bothre him in the morning when all he wants to do is sleep in and not be bothered. We each get annoyed with each other about it, but in all we have our times where we both just come together and make lovings. It all tends to work out at the end.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:59 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Mine only wants it when he knows I have to get up early and after I have spent all day at work and all day at school and still have about six hours of homework to do. He never wants it the rest of the time. LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:07 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Yep you've just descibed our relationship without the little ones we don't have them it's an 8 yr old but he tries I refuse we both get up at 4:30 AM for work and I am just too tired to dothat he has energy to go he gets an after work nap I don't I still have to get supper, do the laundry, clean the house. I would say just try once in a while especially if you're a SAHM to pleasure him or you may be finding that you have more problems than that at some point. My dh just waits until I'm in the mood and he isn't the pleasure yourself kind of guy he says if he were what would he need a woman for if he could do it to his self.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:07 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• It used to be if I said no, he'd get up. I think he'd do it himself. Then he'd come back to bed to cuddle. But these days my sex drive is higher. If it's been a few days (mostly when I have my time of the month) I have a hard time sleeping. I will wake up several times in the night and can't sleep well. I feel restless and just crave that intimacy with him. So I guess I kinda know how your husband feels.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:18 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• for a long time after both my children were born i worked overnights and my husband stayed home with the kids and we had the same problem only in reverse. the trick is to find a time that works well for the both of you like maybe have a friend or family member take the kids for and hour and so. that way you and your husband can have that time together to do whatever you want maybe even just sit and enjoy each others company without having the kids to keep and eye one.
    riss280

Answer by riss280 at 9:22 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• yeah like on a weekend you should have someone watch kids & have a date night with your hubby where some sexy night wear do a nice massage
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 15, 2010