America's post two. SO now we have ideas of what to do what are we going to do? What are we going to do ?

We have heard I deas now lets hear what we are going to do as individiuals to make our visions happen?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 9:41 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• My main hope is that the Government STOPS spending. It's obvious Obama isn't going to do anything that will really induce America to spend because that would mean he'd have to entice businesses to hire. Until the threat of taxes are gone or even known businesses will not hire and people will not have jobs to spend money. It's going to be a long 2 years. Hopefully just the fact that Republicans will gain so many seats they Dems won't be able to cram anymore stupid spending programs through will help the business morale.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:58 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I can only take care of my little corner of the world, and help those in need within that area. If everyone TRULY adopted that attitude regarding their little corners of the world(not just talk the talk, but walk the walk), then we might see good things happen.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:54 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I guess only a HANDFUL of people are actually willing to put their theories into practice?! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:39 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Tell us, then what you propose we do. Those who feel as though they have no say or control over what happens... What about them?
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I'm already doing all I can, I'm back in school. My husband has been trying to build his business, although in an area with 15% unemployment, it hasn't had much work in months - who can spend the money on extras when they can't afford electricity? There is nothing I, personally, can do to put an end to corn subsidies or fund trades education, which is what we need to do.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:57 PM on Aug. 15, 2010