If you have been to the Middle East, what do you think of Arab and Turkish guys? Could you hold a conversation with them, or they only want to talk about sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Travel

• I thought men from that part of the world are not suppose to talk to women that where not related to them.

Answer by louise2 at 9:45 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I have met them at school and they barely recognize you and feel they do not have to I also work in a hut on campus in the parking and they are not into the greeting or conversation at all. There is the rare one that will say hi. Its okay we are all entitled to our own customs so I just thankyou and move on.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:48 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Yes they are not supposed to talk to women who are not related to them.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:53 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i have never been but i am good friends who is almost ten years older than me and he is sooo perverted and so are his brothers...so i dont know if it is them or all of them...but i know they are
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 5:39 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• hhhmm?? I lived with a man form Turkey when I was in my 20's in Brussels. he was very intelligent and spoke 5 languages.
    an asshat is an asshat , doesn't matter where hey are from.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 5:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I've been to Israel and Egypt and did NOT encounter that problem in either country.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 8:50 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• hmm i d/k
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:40 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I've never had that problem with the ones overseas. They are always very curteous and respectful and most of the time will try not to even talk to you since there are religious reasons for not talking to non-relative women. The only ones I've even had that problem with are the ones that come here to the states thinking all women in the US are loose floozies who do it with anyone at the drop of a hat. They are the minority though even among the ones who come here to the US. Most are among the most respectful I've ever met.
    -Cassandra-

Answer by -Cassandra- at 2:12 AM on Aug. 29, 2010