is it normal not to show with your second baby at week 14

i haven't gained any weight yet this pregnancy only lost a few pounds i dont seem to be showing and i can't feel my uterus yet is that normal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different. With my third I didn't show until my 5th month, in fact, I wore regular clothes through my 6th month...go figure. At 9 months I had a tiny little baby bump and had only gained just baby weight. She and I were both healthy.
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 10:09 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Everyone carries differently but yes, that is normal for some. With my 2nd child, I never showed or wore maternity clothes; I delivered at 28 1/2 weeks gestation and had only gained about 4 pounds. With my 1st, I never wore maternity clothes either, though he was full-term ... starting showing at about 7 months and was able to get away with just undoing buttons on skirts and pants and wearing blazers over them.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 15, 2010