Do you make time for yourself?

hobbies? pampering yourself? special treats? anything you do just for you?
how old are your kids and what do you they do while you have "me" time?

mama2my2girls

Asked by mama2my2girls at 10:03 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When my daughter takes her 2 to 2 1/2 hour nap I enjoy relaxing in peace or taking a nice long warm shower. I also enjoy making necklaces and bracelets for me and my daughters.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:08 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I am about to workout for four hours!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:09 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i used to crochet. but now that i work about 25 hours a week opposite my husbands schedule i am finding it hard to have time for it or even want to because i am so tired. so i guess i don't have a whole lotta me time these days. my dd is 2 1/2 and my me time usually comes during naptime or after she is in bed for the night.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:08 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I have plenty of me time when my 9 yr old son is at school

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:09 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Kids go back to school tomorrow - I am sad about it, but I am really looking forward to the 'me time' again. That is, after I get the house back in order. The kids are 17, 15, 12 and 9.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 10:16 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I see a therapist once a week about 30 minutes from home. I get to sit and cry my eyes out to her and then come back home. On my way I will stop to do a little shopping, or get a treat just for myself... So I get about 2 hours/week to myself, and as hard as it can be at times, I have to have it. I lost both of my parents over a 5 yr period and can't seem to learn how to deal with it. So I'm getting help with it.
    Our boys start school Wednesday, so then I will have more time to myself. They are 14, 7, and 8 yrs old...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:20 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i do get me time but i dont usually go anywhere. i love playing the sims and anytime i can play that im good. i usually leave it runnin on the comp on pause and just come on and off throughout the day.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i get time when my son is napping but other then that not so much...when hes napping i like to clean the house up and get a hot shower and do my hair & makeup to make myself feel pretty(:
    MasonsMommyy

Answer by MasonsMommyy at 10:23 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• no not really, i work full time and when i get home i take a shower and take care of dd. if she is asleep i get on the comp. but that is about it
    shortstuff69

Answer by shortstuff69 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• She's soon 2b 3..but 4xs a month was bar or club night..nap times ..and when family takes her out
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 3:31 AM on Aug. 16, 2010