how many of you use walgreens photo center ?

if any one is interested in the walgreens photo center. they have a super deal today. get 1 8X10 free with each account. and also 10 cent 4X6 prints with 50 or more.

All u need is an email to setup an account and then you will get great deals. I have it and i use them to print all my photos and they are done in one hour

pandpmommy

Asked by pandpmommy at 10:19 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• I do too. I got the email with that info earlier today :-) Too bad I got my pictures printed last week :-(
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:33 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I use them all the time and have for about 4 years. I have never had a bad experience with them and my photos are always done on time. They are always running specials on prints and giving free prints away. I love using them to print my photos.
    HistoryPixie

Answer by HistoryPixie at 10:43 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I use them all the time, I always use a coupon when I go there.To day there is a 1 day only sale called Funday aug 18 in PA. w/coupon, .99ct 8x10 collage or enlargement.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:49 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i use it and already ordered my pictures
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 11:04 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I do for my Christmas pictures and when I need to print the hundreds of digital pictures of my children!! (I upload the best cropped and sometimes photoshopped photos to Walgreen's online photo center and pick them up a few hours later!) Couldn't be any easier or cheaper!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:49 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• ty
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 6:36 PM on Aug. 15, 2010