around what week can my boyfriend feel the baby move?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt my baby move on the outside around week 19 ... it's sooner and later for different women though!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I was like 5months!!!!
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 10:29 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• first baby I was about 5 or 5.5 months my second baby was like 14 or 15 weeks
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• 19 weeks he was able to feel...
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 11:26 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• My first successful pregnancy was twins.I felt them move around 20 weeks, my husband could feel them from the outside a couple weeks later. With the next pregnancy I felt her move around 17 weeks and hubby could feel it around 20 weeks.
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 11:51 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Well if he struggles as much as my hubby it can take awhile. lol

With our first pregnancy he was SO EXCITED to feel baby move and I started feeling movement around 14 weeks (Im on the short side and was very thin). The problem was every time dh put his hand or face on my stomach Kaden would just cuddle with him. lol He finally felt him move in late October and I was due in late February.

This time I felt baby move around 11 weeks (very sporadic) and he just felt him the other day so around 24 weeks. Even then I asked him if he felt this HUGE movement and he said, "No. Well maybe Idk I think so I just thought it was you moving your stomach." lol He's challenged when it comes to feeling baby movement. I know I have felt external movement since approx. 19 weeks and now at 25w3d it's been visible for at least 2 weeks.

If he struggles like my dh I have found laying his face down is more effective than a hand, more sensitive.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 2:06 PM on Aug. 17, 2010