How can I get throw up out of white carpet?

My daughter is sick and ya know..

Chelsea_LeBlanc

Asked by Chelsea_LeBlanc at 10:28 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• try some bleach spray, or even shampooing the carpets
    MasonsMommyy

Answer by MasonsMommyy at 10:29 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Scrape up the chunks, then pour a cup of water on the area. Use a thick towel to absorb the watered down area (Don't scrub, just set towel over area and walk on it till the area is damp) Repeat this step 2-3 times. Then buy some 'Spot Shot' and spray on the area. That stuff is AMAZING!!! You can watch any stain just vanish in seconds, and it will remove the smell. I'm sorry your little one is sick honey :`(
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:32 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Spot shot is amazing and can even be used on clothes!!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:35 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I have something called Folex. Spray on, rub w/fingers and let sit a little then soak up with/paper towel. Try on a spot that you can't see before using on the rug to see if ok first. This stuff got something almost black out of a carpet, I don't even know what it was or how long it was there, thanks to a teenager, under the bed!!
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:42 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• "Spott Shot... can even be used on clothes!! "

You're so right twinsplus2more! That stuff is the best!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:45 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• My SIL told me some great tricks she learned while being a house cleaner, one of them is Peroxcide, just like is in everyone's medicane cabinet, clean it up the best you can, and when you get down to nothing but the stain, let some peroxcide sit on it for about 10 minutes and scrub it right up :) It also works on my light tan carpet.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:32 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Try Sol-U-Mel - it works great - and its all natural - I've used it to remove throw-up, nail polish, hair color and sharpies! If you would like to know where to purchase - please contact me.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 12:53 PM on Aug. 15, 2010