Does anyone know where there are some reputable semi-affordable daycares that accept infants in the Emory University area?

I am in grad school at Emory, and am looking for affordable daycares for my son. He will be six months old when I need to put him in daycare (january).

jld10

Asked by jld10 at 9:52 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daycare in vegas is 165 a week!!! I don't know about where you live, but I heard that they are very expensive everywhere!
    Dodie702

Answer by Dodie702 at 10:58 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Are you near Atlanta? Their daycares are near 200 a week. You could try DHS and see if they know of any but, I don't think your going to find cheap and reputable near Atlanta, if thats where you are.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:08 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Please check out FIO360. It is a new facility located in Atlantic Station. It is a high quality, professional early learning center. It is priced comparable to other high quality centers in Atlanta (around $1500/month). But it includes everything! No extra hidden charges! Hours are 7am - 7pm which are longer than most others and they only close 6 days/ year for holidays! www.fio360.com located in midtown Atlanta in Atlantic Station - maybe it could work for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Blarg! I would not suggest FIO360 at their cost and current status! It is still working out a LOT of kinks as it's very new. I would go for places such as Decatur Montessori (starts at 6 weeks), American Montessori International School "AMIS" (begins at 6 weeks). Lots of nanny shares around here as well. Also, you would be eligible to send your child to The Clifton School (not as expensive as the aforementioned, but long wait list), I could go on. Let me know if you are still looking and I can email you with other ideas! Good luck!
    Elleroo

Answer by Elleroo at 3:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Hi; I just put my son (now 7 months) in We are the Future Childcare center in East Atlanta Village - about 15 mins south of emory uni. He loves it. They are very kind & loving with him & it's $100 a week. Check them out - 404 549 7794
    alexw12

Answer by alexw12 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2009