What do I do adult content

My fiance wants me to be more spontanious and he wants me to be really naughty with him during sex and sometimes he wants me to be the aggresive one and take over. Anyone have any different positions or things I could do to be more "dirty"

noahsmommy12908

Asked by noahsmommy12908 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Read this book: The Good Girl's Guide to Bad Girl Sex. It will give you some exercises to help you come out of your shell. Good luck!
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 11:18 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• dress up in a sexy outfit, talk dirty, just be the one who initiates everything...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:33 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Thanks for asking this question....I have the same problem :-/ But I think I may look into this book now....Good luck :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 11:33 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Push him down and climb on top. If you have belt...ok that might be too much to begin with. We can move to that later!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:10 PM on Aug. 15, 2010