If you died today, how do you think you would be remembered?

I had a good friend die tragically in a car accident on Friday, and the out poor of good thoughts and memories people have been posting on his Facebook page is amazing. He really was a wonderful guy though, the comedian of the crowd, could always cheer you up no matter what....But it makes me think, What would people say about me if I was to pass away soon, How have I touched people's lives? So, if you died today, How do you think people would remember you?

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 10:58 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• People would remember me as a daughter, sister, wife, and mother. My family has always been really close, and everyone knows it. People are always amazed at how we all get along so well. Most importantly, though...I'd like to be remembered through my son, and for people to remember me as a great mommy.

Wow, that's depressing to think about, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:00 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i dont know...
    shortstuff69

Answer by shortstuff69 at 1:38 PM on Aug. 15, 2010