What are some good store besides walmart to find cheap 3T clothes for boys?

Asked by noahsmommy12908 at 11:04 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Shopping

• Thrift stores, K-mart has a great clearance section (at least ours does), so does Target.
    Also, check out the stores near you for the sales, or the "spend "this" much and get "this" much off" type of thing. The clothes aren't cheap, but after the deals, you get a lot for what you spend.

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:06 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Target! check out the clearance section!

Answer by lovinangels at 11:16 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• simple smileI love Target!! I think their clothes are better for "ALL" ages then Walmart.

Answer by bmwlover at 11:17 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• The Children's place has some good prices. If you go on there mailing list you'll always get a 20% off coupon that you can use more than once. Sears also has some great clearence clothes....I just went and was really surprised with there prices.

Answer by Finkette at 11:17 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Target! I got my granddaughter 8 outfits for back to school at a grand total of $25.00!! I love Target clearance.

Answer by m-avi at 11:24 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I was also going to say Target! Also you can find nice gently used clothes on Craigslist alot.

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Kohls has really great prices and great sales

Answer by crystalhuskey at 11:36 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• The $1 store or any store like it that sells clothes..
    We get the cutest outfits for my DD there & even after a few washes they are just fine..

It depends on where you live, since every area has different stores that may be helpful.. Ross, Target, Kmart, Khols, maybe big lots?

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:52 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• For our son when he was that little... I did the yard sale thing. I found clothes with tags on them at a lot of yard sales. Most were a quarter or less! Just check for stains and holes and you will be ok. OH, and wash them first of course.

Answer by Wittyprncess at 12:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i like kohls, target, the children's place, old navy and even macy's for great deals.

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2010