I had a c-section three months ago, and I have this little pouch just above the incision site. I am told that there is nothing I can do to get rid of it. Any suggestions? Also, I wonder if anyone has had, and gotten rid of stretch marks after having a baby, and what products you used to do so.

jld10

Asked by jld10 at 9:53 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• 3 years later i still have "the pouch" that hangs over the incision. every one says they can rid of stretch marks buts ive never seen it!! ive tried palmers coco butter its in a can type container not a bottle. it DOES reduce the apperance but you have to use it every day
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 9:58 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Both of these are with you for the rest of your life unless you have plastic surgery. Welcome to motherhood.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 10:05 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I too had a c-section, it was about 2 months ago. I have been using a stretch mark cream made by avon and my stretch marks are just about gone. I use it every day but it is worth it to get rid of them. I have a little pouch too, it is going away just by doing crunches and situps.
    samantha8886

Answer by samantha8886 at 11:52 AM on Oct. 7, 2008