Whats the Best Kitty Litter?

momofne

Asked by momofne at 11:11 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Pets

• Fresh Step
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 11:13 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Personally I like Fresh step crystals if you can afford it . Unfortunately with 3 litter boxes and a bad economy I have had to switch to another brand. I now use Arm and Hammer Double Duty and it works very well.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I love Scoop Away,,,, even leaves the cats paws smelling fresh
    Simply0110

Answer by Simply0110 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i have one cat; I like Tidy Cats scoopable, but I get the one for multiple cats :)
    VeganMuslimah

Answer by VeganMuslimah at 1:07 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I only have dogs.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:38 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• LOVE crystals cat litter. I use Fresh Step right now because it's only one available to me without driving far. But Targt has a generic crystals that works just as well. In a small house, crystals do the best job of eliminating the cat pee smell. Expensive, but you don't have to change it nearly as often so I think you break even in the end. One 8lb bag of crystals lasts about 3 weeks in my house, with 4 cats.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 2:02 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Crystals!!!! The scooping stuff sucks and is dusty...I've had my 2 cats going on 11 years and it's the best stuff you can buy...doesn't stink either :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Arm and Hammer Essentials. All natural *corn fibers*, no dust, clumps well, and for beating odor I haven't found anything better in the past 30 years.

We've got eight cats ~ the stuff works.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 6:26 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I love Arm & Hammer for Multiple cat households. It works very well for us. I prefer it by far over Fresh Step, which I think becomes too rubbery/sticky with urine deposits. I broke a scooper trying to work that mess out of the box corner. Arm & Hammer is much more "scoopable" in my experience.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:54 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• fresh step scoopable.
    whitedove34

Answer by whitedove34 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2010