Will he ever leave her? adult content

OK I am 18 years old and I have been seeing a married man now for 3 years. We have 2 children together. He is 31 and he keeps promising me he will leave his wife. They have 4 kids together. She knows nothing about me. But I want to go tot his house and tell her so she would leave him so we can be together. We both have a newborn and a 2 year old. Our kids are actually weeks apart. I don't know what to do anymore. Do you think I should just call or go see his wife?

BeautytheBeast

Asked by BeautytheBeast at 11:40 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• all i have to say is that man is useing you. He may say he loves you and act like your his entire world when its just you and him, but he does the same thing to his wife and honestly she has a right to know whats going on. you may love him but it dosent sound like hes planning on leaving his wife anytime soon.

if you really want to test him then tell him he needs to make a choice between you and the wife. and if he cant answer or if he picks the wife you should find yourself a new man, and inform the wife about what a bastard her husband is.
    Lakoia

Answer by Lakoia at 4:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Go see her. She deserves to know. Neither of you should have this cheating jerk in your lives!! You both deserve better. A word of advice: If an man will cheat with you, he will cheat on you. Do not trust him and his lies.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Here's something to think about too: considering how young you are and the age you were when you had your kids, he should serve time for statutory rape, an option his wife will most likely consider.
    crystalhuskey

Answer by crystalhuskey at 11:45 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• even if he does leave her, what makes you think he would ever be faithful to you???
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:48 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• wow if he hasnt left her already then chances are no he is not going to leave her .and even if she finds out about you that dont mean you guys will be together .but i would deff make it known that you have been with him and have kids by him .his wife dont deserve that neither do his kids
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• He will never leave her. She is his wife. You are a piece of ass that is his fun on the side. You just managed to get pregnant twice. When you are older, I imagine you will be dumped to the side for another cute, clueless teen. You need counseling and to catch a clue and leave that situation.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:34 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Holy crap. That's crazy. If he hasn't left yet, no, he will not. And if you go there, she will probably leave, but he'll be mad at you and leave you too. It's really easy to want to cling to what he tells you, but it sounds to me like he is messing with your head.

Then again, you may want to tell her about it (even though you would probably lose him in the process), because eventually your kids are going to want to know who their half siblings are. The longer you wait to tell your own kids, the more angry they will be later. Secrets tear families apart.
    crystalhuskey

Answer by crystalhuskey at 11:43 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• No, he won't leave her. Ever. The best part is, he may have another girl JUST LIKE YOU on the side of you. Bail, honey, bail. You deserve better.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:50 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• his wife??? In my opinion you are both trash and your parents need their heads examined for not putting a stop to their daughter being raped as a child by some pedophile.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 12:25 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• He took advantage of a VERY young and "broken" child when he was already a grown ADULT!! He is a predator, plain and simple. One day you will realize this, but right now you are blinded by "love" that you think you feel for this loser. Honey, LISTEN to what everyone is telling you, he is NOT going to leave the woman he MARRIED. He has been with you for 3 YEARS and he has yet to do it, so why on earth do you think that is going to change? He is a piece of crap and those of us out here in the real world see him for what he is... A PEDAPHILE!!! I really think you need to tell his wife, she has every right to know what kind of person she is married to and then you need to get far away from him. This relationship is NOT healthy, you are a victim and need to find help somewhere soon.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 2:40 PM on Aug. 15, 2010