i dunno really how to put this butt

what would u do if u new some one had custedy of there daughters kids and there daughter still lived there and suppose rumer is from her own mother that she drowned one of her kids killed another abused the 2 that live with the mother and yet the daughter still lives there under the same damn roof wtf anyway i was at a block party in mahanoy city and i was hanging out with said daughter n friends n her kids alone ok n her moms neice comes out of no were n starts yelling n upsetting this pour women n she is mentaly inchalegen ok n i told her to knock it off n she got all cocky with me saying its my family ill do what i want 1st of all my 6 month old got upst starting crying and this women is upset and her kids and another kid were with not even 3 yet ok so the nice goes and tells her 2 friends n thy come over n threatin me with there posture which pissed me off because no one stand infront of my stroller n postuers me this way

joanna10285

Asked by joanna10285 at 11:40 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• wtf would u do in this situation i tend to hold grudes so deep that thy never go away n im the type if i ever see people agein i beat the bloody pulp out of them am i wrong
    joanna10285

Comment by joanna10285 (original poster) at 11:42 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• well if the girl really did kill one of her children and abuses the others. Then I can understand why her moms niece. was yelling at her. And if that really did happen there has to be something wrong that womans' mother to allow her abusive daughter to stay under her roof.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 12:47 PM on Aug. 15, 2010