Whats the best spray cleaner to use around kitty litter box?

My cat scatters the kitty litter everywhere! What's the best spray cleaner to use around the box for a tile floor?

momofne

Asked by momofne at 11:46 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Pets

• they sell this spray called citrus magic it takes away the smell its great i love it .its for cats to
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 11:47 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Spectraspan is good, it kills odor really well and is also safe around pets and children.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:25 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I have 9 meows!! I know..crazy - but hey! they adopted me :) Anyways - I love Sol-U-Mel and Sol-U-Guard (both from the Eco-Sense product line) - I use them to clean up the messes around the liter boxes (both on carpet and tile) - people come to my home and are amazed when I tell them that I have cats - yes! it works that good - and its non-toxic and eco-friendly! You can take a look at the products at www.SaferForYourHome.com - contact me if you would like more info. Good luck!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 1:10 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I like Simple Green. For actual litter box cleaning, I soak them in hot water with a little bleach. I also use crystal cat litter, which is expensive but IMO is the very best product for eliminating cat pee smell in a small house. even if we are broke I still use crystal cat litter, lol.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 2:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2010