TMI. Gross... Afraid to go #2 again!! adult content

Last night I went to the restroom & though I was gonna die! (LOL)
I went poop & it was HUGE! I cannot believe something that size came out of my rear! Well I bled (know how they talk about the ring of fire during childbirth!? I felt it!).. And now this morning my rear hurts alot & i cant sit straight (sitting on hip right now)...
I dont know what to do!
How do you know when its time to go to the dr. for this?
What can I do to help my rear? And make my next restroom visit not so painful.. Im sure right now pooping a bean would hurt!

(No this is not a regular occurance. I have not felt this pain since i was pregnant 3 years ago! IDK where such a log came from! I poop daily!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Health

• To help with the pain right now, go to the pharmacy and get some anusol, preparation-H, nupercainal or something similar. If you get one that you can use internally (suppository or ointment), it can help speed healing and make it a bit easier to go. You can also take a stool softener to make your stools easier to pass. Such a large stool is typically caused by not drinking enough water and/or not having enough fiber in your diet, both of which can slow your instestines and make your stools both bigger & harder to pass. Alcohol can also slow your intestines, so cut down on drinking for a while, too. Getting enough exercise is also important, because exercise also helps your intestines to work more efficiently to move wastes along and out. Hope you feel better soon.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 12:42 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Hahahahahahah......sorry.

You really need more fiber and water in your diet.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:25 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• And prunes.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:33 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I'm glad you mananged to push out one of this size. It means your digestive system is functioning normally. (No build up) Colace will make it easier to "go" next time. Ideally you should have a BM after every meal. Sadly we have come to think of that as abnormal. The bleeding might be a bit abnormal though A warm bath might help ease the discomfort.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:29 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• who in the world would vote down bradens mom... gezz.. lol..
    I have fiber in my diet but i guess not enough eh! .. I drink alot of tea, so IDK if that is considered good for a water source or not?
    I think my problem was sitting the last few days working on the computer :-/

im afraid to use Prep-H right now.. once i used it & it burned! like someone lit a fire under my rear! And I thought u where not sappose to use it if you had any bleeding.. im pretty sure ive got damage back there!

how can something that is so painful (and a bit scary!) be so funny afterwards! LOL (oww it hurts to laugh!)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:12 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• lots of water
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I would take stool softener everyday for a week while you heal those fissures. Its not habit forming so don't worry about taking it too often. And make sure you drink enough water. Its easy to get dehydrated and not even notice it when its this hot out, which I'm guessing is what happened. You had less water in your digestive tract which allowed things to get so... big. :P
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 8:49 PM on Aug. 15, 2010