When do you give up with you man???

motherfirefly1

Asked by motherfirefly1 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm married, so if the relationship got bad and became toxic to our family or gave teh kids a bad example....then ...after trying to fix it..I would leave...Other than that, I am in it to win it. I want my family in tact

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:26 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• It depends. Are you dating or married? Do you have kids together? Is he abusive?
    More information would be helpful in answering
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• When it crossing the barrier of impossibility and you contstantly find yourself repearing bad situations that are seeing no improvement. On an emotional side, it's when you realize that its not worth it.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 12:29 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• politics and current events. So,if you're referring to Obama, I gave up months ago. If you're referring to Bush, he's history two years ago.

If you're talking about your husband, you may want to post some information so that we can better help you.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:28 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

LOL..I never considered she was talking about a politician....NONE of them are "My Man"...LOL

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:35 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• LOL..I never considered she was talking about a politician....NONE of them are "My Man"...LOL

_______________________________________
    how many times do people in here say "your man so and so"? I thought it was funny!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:10 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• whats the circumstances?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• how many times do people in here say "your man so and so"? I thought it was funny!

__________

It was funny after seeing your post...I didn't even think of it......

Let me be clear...No politician will ever be MY MAN! LOL........

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:15 PM on Aug. 15, 2010