swimming suit questions

What color did you pick for your swimming suit?
Do you have 1 piece of 2 piece?
How did you pick out your swimming suit?
My thighs and butt are big and my breast is small. I also have "alot" of stretch marks on me. I'm not sure how to pick out a swimming suit or What "Company" would be the best to wear?

bmwlover

Asked by bmwlover at 12:40 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I picked out a solid black one piece because I dislike all the other 1 piece colors. I picked a one piece because I have a big post baby tummy that doesnt want to go away.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I went with LL Bean... navy on bottom, floral print on top. It's a mock tankini... loose on top to hide my mid-section "roll" LOL ;o). LL Bean has great quality stuff... I love them!!! ;o) http://www.llbean.com/

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:14 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I got mine at Sears. It's a tank on top (not too fitted) and boy shorts on the bottom.
    The shorts are a solid color, and the top is patterned.
    I chose mine based on what I am comfortable walking around in, and also the way it fits my figure.
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 1:21 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I got mine at K-mart. It's a one piece black, halter tie, skirted suit. Love it :-(
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I have a retro floral print one-piece with halter style top and mock wrap front/waist. I recommend halter styles to create more of a bust and to elongate your body--making it look thinner, and the mock wrap also has a hidden slimming lining...it's from Lands End--and I highly recommend them--they really know what issues "plague" women!! And their pictures show front and back images and all of the colors available on the model. It's a really helpful site.

And don't forget to check out their overstocks section for some deep discounts!! :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:17 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I have a teal blue one piece, can't get comfie in a 2 piece.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 7:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I got 3 monokinis..frm forever21...nd charlotte russ.I've got stretchmarks on my belly so its perfect 4 that part =)
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 4:14 AM on Aug. 16, 2010