DIET PILLS

ANY ONE TRIED THE ALLI PILL FOR WEIGHT LOST? DID IT WORK? HOW LONG BEFORE YOU NOTICEED WEIGHT LOST?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Wow! I was just about to ask that same question myself. Please let me know when you find the best answer?
    Sexymom75

Answer by Sexymom75 at 1:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I have a lot of friends who use it . They have lost weight but say u go to the bathroom{#2} all day long. They say it can get pretty nasty. I wouldnt use it . u wont have long term loss. Try weight watchers. If u loose weight too fast u get loose skin
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 1:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I haven't myself but have spoken to four different people including my sister and the answers I got were STAY AWAY. Unless of course you enjoy the bathroom alot and oily discharge.
    shar0530

Answer by shar0530 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I am using the Alli pill. Its wonderful. I lost my first 7 lbs in the first week!!! you can go to my group for some info http://www.cafemom.com/group/thealliplan
    Good luck it does work!!!
    smtwngrl_27

Answer by smtwngrl_27 at 6:26 AM on Jul. 5, 2008