Have you ever been hot and heavy in the bedroom and something happened that just completely put you out of the 'Mood'? adult content

OMG that happened to me last night. Things were heating up and I guess I rubbed my DH's leg and it tickled him and he started laughing and grabbed my hand so I'd stop. I wasn't meaning to tickle him! I didn't even know he was ticklish there. It put me so out of the mood. I layed back and went to sleep! ugh... When I mean he laughed I mean he was busting up laughing... It was so weird and so mood breaking.

Has anything ever put you OUT of the mood before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, my mother called she was in one of her drunk moods and decided to be a bitch to me and call me names for something that happen over 8 years ago.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• a few times, once MIL called, all the others would be one of the kids waking up.
    mama2my2girls

Answer by mama2my2girls at 1:01 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• lol. The same thing happened to me, only the other way around. DH and I were really going at it. I still don't know what the hell happened, but something made me laugh. I could not stop laughing! Of course, this upset DH and put him out of the mood. When
    I saw him upset, it made me cry. So them I lay in bed crying for like 10, with DH trying to console me. The next morning I took a pregnancy test and found out I was 6 weeks pregnant with our first. :-)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:14 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Can't remember, but know I've done it to my DH by asking a question or just saying something. He has gotten so mad at me, apoligizing didn't work either.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:26 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• yes.. it seems like no matter what time we start to do thing or are in the middle of doing it our dd starts to cry or wakes up and it is such a mood killer, or he says the oddist things and it just kills the mood
    shortstuff69

Answer by shortstuff69 at 1:32 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I had a guy drip snot in my eye once. We were making out, he had a bad runny nose and his nose dripped in my eye. Not only was it a mood killer, but I got so sick the next day.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:10 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• yeah we were in the middle and his baby momma calls that a real mood killer
    teenmommy4ever

Answer by teenmommy4ever at 2:54 PM on Aug. 15, 2010