How to help my 3 1/2 year old.

Victoria is 3 1/2 years old. The past few days she has been saying her belly hurt. I thought nothing of it, because mine hurts when I have to do #2. So I told her to go potty and lay down. She had no trouble going potty and still complained of a belly ache. Last night, we were getting ready for bed and she said she did not feel good and wanted to cuddle with me, which she usually does not want to do much of. I held her and rocked her to sleep. She spiked a 103 degree fever last night. This morning she still had a fever, so we did not go to church. Just a little bit ago, she wanted us to turn the television off because she said it hurt her head. Then all of a sudden, she vomited EVERYWHERE. What can I do to make my baby girl feel better? She looks like she feels miserable but no other symptoms beside a tummy ache, vomiting and a fever.

victoriamom2007

Asked by victoriamom2007 at 12:54 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Health

• get her checked out by a doctor. Those signs could mean anything from a touch of the flu to something much worse. I am not trying to scare you but please get her to a doctor.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 1:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Until I can get her into a doctor tomorrow, what can I give her to help her not get dehydrated? I may wind up just taking her to the ER or Urgent Care this afternoon, if she doesnt seem to keep anything down
    victoriamom2007

Comment by victoriamom2007 (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• to keep her hydrated give her what she wants water or juice. i would try to dilute the juice. a parenting fear of mine is appendicitis.
    i would look up information on that too.
    hopefully, it is just the flu, or she ate something bad.
    good luck mama!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:16 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Thank you ladies
    victoriamom2007

Comment by victoriamom2007 (original poster) at 2:34 PM on Aug. 15, 2010