Who thinks Casey Anthony( mother of caylee) is guilty of 1st degree murder????

If you have been following the Caylee Anthony case, who thinks casey is guilty? and what should her punishment be???

sunfireprincess

Asked by sunfireprincess at 1:16 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I totally thing that she is guilty. I stopped following the case about 6 mos after they found the little girl. They still have a spot on the news for her every day for the "Case against Casey" and I can't stand to watch the drama from this. I hope that she is put to death by lethal injection and quickly after the sentence her b/c she has cost the tax payer of Fl a LOT of money.
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:19 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I think she may be guilty, if she is she should be executed imo.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:20 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• yeah, the stupid drama about snacks in her jail cell is stupid. no one cares about her snacks, except her mother. thats another thing, those poor FL tax payers are being screwed over because the Defense wasted money on people that do not exist
    sunfireprincess

Comment by sunfireprincess (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I wonder if there is any where in the world that girl could get a fair trial. I haven't been following the case, but it sure seems like she's guilty from everything in the media.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:26 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• The only way she could get a fair trial is if her trial was moved to another state or country.
    sunfireprincess

Comment by sunfireprincess (original poster) at 1:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i used to follow the case quite a bit...but havent for a while now...but i do remember thinking she needs to rot in hell for all of eternity!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Yes, I do. I think life in prison should be her sentence.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I definitely do - i think they should kill the bitch
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• fry her, in addition to her killing her daughter, she should be punished for her wasting taxpayer money on a crappy attorney.
    sunfireprincess

Comment by sunfireprincess (original poster) at 2:10 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• She is GUILTY!! Can you imagine going on with your life and your child was "missing"? She is a selfish, evil B*tch. And I hope she gets the DEATH PENALTY for what she did to her child. She could have very easily left her parent to care for Caylee and gone on with her Sad, Pathetic Life.
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 2:20 PM on Aug. 15, 2010