Do You Yourself in Anyone Particular in Your Family? (Looks)

I see a lot of myself in my Mother, in little subtle ways. My youngest DD , when I'd wake her for school, if she was laying sideway, she'd look like my Mother and some times I'd just look at her for a few minutes before I woke her. I have a baby picture of myself & my youngest that's on the wall that are very similiar. How about you?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 1:29 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have people say i look identicle to both my parents...

my daughter looks IDENTICLE to me...shes a mini-me for sure!! doesnt matter where we go, ppl always comment on how much she looks like me, even our baby pictures are the same...she also looks alot like my niece
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i look just like my mother. if you look at pictures oh here when she was my age we could pass a twins im hoping by baby takes after my so side well at lease the eyes his whole family has really pretty eyes
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 1:36 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I look like both of my parents. My daughter looked like me a little when I was a baby, but she looks like my MIL the most.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 1:45 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• You can see a lot of my mom in both my sister and I. With my DD straight on she is Daddy, profile she is me. To funny,.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:06 PM on Aug. 15, 2010