what color is your babys rooms?

im thinking about painting my baby's room yellow im to early to know the sex, but me ans my so like the yellow we picked out for that baby's room what color is yours?

liljess09

Asked by liljess09 at 1:45 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have a girl room that has one pink wall one lime green wall one brown wall and then one with all 3 color polka dots and then the boy room is blue on top and brown on bottom with a sports border
    ladybugky88

Answer by ladybugky88 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• A cream brown color. We can't paint the room and that was what the other people painted it. Other wise I'd let my toddler pick out what color that she wanted. As well as my son.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 1:47 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I love color, not allowed here, so....blah, blah. But if it were allowed or if I had a room of walls to paint I'd be using tinkerbell colors , bold green, lavender, and some pearly sparkle with white mix.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 1:50 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• We used mint green. We didn't want to know the sex of the baby.(and now my oldests favorite color is green)
    Shell89

Answer by Shell89 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• It's been a few years since my girls were babies lol, but when they were, their rooms were pink and pastels for my oldest and yellow and purple for my youngest.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:05 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• pink and baby blue
    teenmommy4ever

Answer by teenmommy4ever at 2:47 PM on Aug. 15, 2010