• In the Spotlight:

(TMI) i am 14 weeks pregnant and .... adult content

i am seriously obssesed with sex right now. i think i need help......my hubby is awesome and is more than happy to umm help me out....but it is all i can think about lately....i am starting to feel dirty....is this normal? i know it is normal to have a libido boost during pregnancy but i am going crazy....what can i do to get my mind off of it? or should i embrace it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah it's normal. There is more bloodflow to the area.... definitely embrace it, just no "too rough" sex and make sure you have enough lubrication. Might as well fit all the nooky in now, once baby is here, there won't be time!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 1:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Embrace it as long as the two of you are loving it. ;) It will pass soon enough!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:53 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Well, your heart is pumping a lot faster now, and it's completely normal to want the sexual activities, my husband would LOVE it if I were in your shoes. But, I wouldn't try to throw it away, if it bothers you that much though, you can talk to you Dr. and find out if there is anyway to decrease it or something. But this is a magical time for the both of you, I would embrace it for memories, a good time, and a happy pregnancy.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Don't worry. It is perfectly normal to go through this. During pregnancy (especially the first trimester), your hormones are going crazy and making lots of changes to not only your body but to your brain as well, including a dramatic change to your libido (mine was opposite, my hubby couldnt get me interested in sex for anything). It is a phase during pregnancy, and as you progress it will calm down. There's nothing to worry about.
    LadyBugTLD

Answer by LadyBugTLD at 1:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• with my first i was like you lol, second eh not so much...
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:03 PM on Aug. 15, 2010