do you think its wrong to have just private mommy time alone? adult content

to just please your self with help from some toys

shortstuff69

Asked by shortstuff69 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• no
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• no, some people just don't want all of the extra intercourse. If it makes you feel better I see no harm in it. My blood flow is great in that department, it just doesn't make me "wet" enough for sex, and my sex is painful because of surgery I had just before I got pregnant. Maybe not every day all of the time because he needs to be involved too, but sometimes it's just what you need.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• No, what I get from my BF is enough, "BUT" I do need some "ME" time every now and then, but just to relax, read a book, maybe do some shopping for myself. Anything to just be alone for a couple of hours. All moms, especially single moms should have some alone time for themselves.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 2:07 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Not at all!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 2:15 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Sometimes it's necessary for self-sanity. I totally took advantage of some alone time today tho, not to "please myself" but to read a book by the river and relax, no kids, no hubby, no friends, just me myself and my book. Everyone, not just moms, need alone time to explore oneself, to be oneself, without pressures from others.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 2:16 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• What r u kidding. Me?? Hell. No!!! If I didn't have any alone time I'd go bonkers!! I have 3 boys 16,11 and 6!
    tarver_kathryn

Answer by tarver_kathryn at 5:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• no enjoy urself!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:07 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Nope. I do it at least once/week.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• no
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i think that if a mother don't get some alone time, she will snap. having someone up your butt 24/7 gets annoying, it dont matter who it is
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 4:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2010