jus curious plez help

ok like i said im curious about dialatin so you can dialate with out havin contractions well that you can not feel cuz i use to feel the bh contractions and my dr told me i should start to feel some but i jus get some lil crampin here and there but nothing like omg but to i notce i get em kinda more at night then in the day time also my back jus kills me at night and not in the day can those be contractions and i dnt get wat she means when your stomach will get all tight and also how does it feel to have pressure down there im a first time mom to be to let yall know. and see my whoo whoo is like sore and it hurts when i walk and stuff could that be pressure or wat ive been like that close to 3 weeks already

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When you contract your entire abdomen will feel tight even if they are mostly concentrated in your back. Some women have back labor and some don't. You will also feel pressure in your pelvic region. There really isn't a way to describe any of these feelings, you just have to realize that they are happening.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:03 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• your body does it more at night because you are relaxed a little bit more and everything is settling. I couldn't tell you what your stomach getting "tight" means because I had back labor. To warn you back labor feels very painful, and my midwife didn't think I was in labor at all, but the next day I went in and had my DD, so watch out for pain that never stops in your lower back and hips because the Dr. might not think so, but it could be labor.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• when your abdomen gets tight with a contraction that is literally what it means, your abdominal muscles get tight like you are flexing. When I have contractions my stomach will be smooshy before and then when I have one it will be hard as a rock.
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 8:25 PM on Aug. 15, 2010