Are there any mom 39 or over?

I am thinking of having another baby at age 39

baby39

Asked by baby39 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i had one at fourty and trying for another at fourty four
    pegpeg

Answer by pegpeg at 10:52 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I am 22, but have a little 1/2 sister who is 6. My mom miscarried twice and finally had her at 37. I know that for my mom, it was a big worry about the risk for Down's. The risk goes up for every year over 35, I believe, and my sister was completely healthy. A friend of mine's mom got pregnant at the same time my mom did, we were freshman in high school, and her little sister was a Down's baby. It's not like they love her any less, but there's so much more they have to do, and so much worry with all the surgeries and ports and medications. That would be the only thing I would worry about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I had one at 18, one at 20 one at 41 and trying for another at 42.
    evasmom178

Answer by evasmom178 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I was 39 when I got pregnant with my daughter. she is now six.I tried clomid and a surgery on my tubes about 10 year before she was born. We adopted at that time because a baby needed a family. We stopped trying because he was a lot of work. My daughter just happened some how. Probably because he kept praying and asking for her.
    debyduz

Answer by debyduz at 1:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I HAD MINE LAST BABY WHEN I WAS 39!

Answer by older at 12:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2008