S/O of if your kid was gay question

If your child was transgender and it is due to genetics - would you deny them of love because it's wrong in the eyes of religion or social belief?

For those who don't know, transgenderism is when you believe you were born the wrong gender. So a female believes she should really be a male and may even take steps to become a man or at least more masculine. This is about the gender you identify as NOT the gender that you are attracted to.

purpleducky

Asked by purpleducky at 2:41 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Same as my answer to the other question, I wouldn't deny her love for anything. I just want her to be happy. I don't care about religion or social beliefs.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I wouldent care what they were, Ill just be happy and proud tha i am their mother and stand there with them threw anything, Nothing can take the love i have for my kids!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Nope. Never. Just like the other post. I would love my child regardless and o what I can to show them support for who they are.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I would love my child regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity questions.

How could I not?
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 2:53 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• no, i would love them just the same.
    i would feel hurt for them, and disappointment for me - but i wouldnt tell them that.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Of course not, what kind of monster would quit loving their child because of the very genetics the child inherited from them?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:20 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I would love my son no matter what.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:25 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Like I said before, I love him, no matter what!
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 3:26 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• as long as they are happy i will always love them no matter what. Now, my husband might have an issue with it at first, but he will come around.
    mommyof2boysmd

Answer by mommyof2boysmd at 3:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I have a gay son who is very femine, we love him....all of him.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:45 PM on Aug. 15, 2010