Has anyone had 4 or more c-sections?

I am pregnant with my 4th (just found out and am keeping my fingers crossed that everything is okay, high risk) I have had 3 c-sections and will be having a 4th. Im very nervous because I heard a lot of negative about it. I just want to know what your experience was like. Thanks in advance!!!

bjsgrl

Asked by bjsgrl at 10:40 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My mom had 4 c-sections. 2 emergency (me and my older sister) and 2 planned(both my younger sisters)....she also had a vaginal birth with my oldest sister (she was really early and didn't make it) But everything with my mom went fine for all 4 c-sections..she has alot of nerve damage because of all the incisions (numbness) but other then that things went smooth. With my youngest sister she was put under so she wasnt awake for it...are you staying awake or going under??
    SuperMommy0212

Answer by SuperMommy0212 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I stay awake during the c-sections. Hopefully I can for this one as well.
    bjsgrl

Answer by bjsgrl at 11:06 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• My doctor did a womens 6th c-section. I think 4 is okay. good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• keep in mind, not many know this, but JFK's mom had 11 csections... they just dont like to do them when they are close together. And i think your to late in the game to try for VBAC. good luck..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I have had six so far
    pegpeg

Answer by pegpeg at 10:36 AM on Oct. 11, 2008