What could I be dealing with???

I was at the doc today to take a pregnancy test - the fourth one I have taken! - because I haven't had a period in 11 weeks. It was negative, and now I am going in next week to get checked out. What might this be???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Health

• Could be that you aren't ovulating. I missed periods for a few months at a time because I wasn't ovulating. A blood test can show that. Or there could be a thyroid problem, pituitary gland problem. All fixable, and not that big of a deal, and can be confirmed with blood work.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• they should do a blood test sometimes it doesnt show up in the urine
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• depending on ur age maybe its menopause?? i went 8months without one but im menopausal..im mid 40s and started menopause at 37
    plain0me63

Answer by plain0me63 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2008