my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant is there anything that anyone can suggest that will help us

semonye

Asked by semonye at 3:19 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You will hear stop trying a lot, and it's true. I tried for over a year, and nothing worked, then I had surgery and got pregnant after I was healed. I was too nervous about the sex b/c the surgery was on my cervix, and i wasn't thinking about getting pregnant or that I would be able to. But, sometimes taking the prenatal vitamins will help your fertility.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 3:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Chart your cycles. Read Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler and check out FertilityFriend.com for good how-to's and other resources. That will tell you for sure if/when you ovulate, when your most fertile days are, and can pinoint myriad things that may be going wrong, from something as simple as having been timing things all wrong to a short luteal phase that you need to talk to your doctor about and would probably never realize without charting. Good luck!
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I would just have the sex, for a while. Enjoy not being afraid of getting pregnant.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:10 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• good answers here
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:07 AM on Aug. 16, 2010