does anybody trying to conceieve have pos

pegpeg

Asked by pegpeg at 10:50 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I have PCOS and I'm trying to conceive. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
    crazypianochick

Answer by crazypianochick at 11:10 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I have PCOS, and I have 3 children. I had a 9 yr gap between the first 2, but it really is possible.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I have been diagnosed with PCOS and have been trying to conceive for 6 years. Long journey. I wish we would have started with a fertility center MUCH sooner. You can contact me as well, if you have any questions or just need to vent.
    noaksmom

Answer by noaksmom at 6:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I have PCOS and just gost pregnant with my 4th. All natural, no help. Except with this one I have to take Prometrium (to help replace progesterone) Good luck. By the way, you commented on my question about 4 or more c-sections. 6? wow! Good for you. When did you find out you had PCOS?
    bjsgrl

Answer by bjsgrl at 11:56 AM on Oct. 11, 2008