What the heck can I do...

..for some energy? I'm on the 2nd day of my period and feel so unbelievably fatigued. It's way worse than usual. I almost feel drugged because I'm so tired. Any ideas on how to get some energy to make it until bedtime tonight?

I can't drink coffee because I already have cramps and caffeine makes them even worse. :(

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 3:38 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Health

• Put on some music and dance really crazy/funny like. :-) Last week I had the worst cramps and was just about to fall asleep on my feet. I did that and the cramps got a little better and it woke me up.
    Feel better :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:42 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Taking a walk usually helps me. I know that's probably the last thing you want to do right now, but it really does help. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I take a Vitamin B pill everyday and it has really helped me a lot.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• drink really cold water and do something active... like go for a walk or something. It will get your blood pumping and physical activity is very good for cramps as well!! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 3:40 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Take some vitamins everyday. It will really help you. Also, drinking tea sometimes helps.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2010