I dont know what to do? Help!?!?!? !?!?

So.. the past 2 weeks my ex told me that he has been having sexual dream about me. and when he wakes up they feel real and he is frisky. He also told me that he is sry for everythign that hs happened to us. Also he admitted that he took me for granted. Im not saying that i have not done my fair share. I did say sry too for everything. I went to go and get my duaghter and i spent like 3-4 hours there. I was playing on my exs bed with out daughter. and the next thing i knwo all 3 of us were laying on the bed and his arm was around me. I am just so confused on what to do.Any one have any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• well to answer y he said anything abotu his dreams is cause he is a very honest person. him and i have hurt each other . I think this is his way of trying to start over fresh and honest.
    Anonymous

• From what you posted it sounds like he is horny and wants to get laid and fulfill his "nighttime fantasies"..if he really just wanted to make it work, why would he mention his wet dreams?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• so you're single or no? if you're single and weighing your options, i would look at what happened in the first place that made you split up. then i would consider what effect trying things again with your ex could have on you and especially your daughter. even though you may still have feelings for your ex (which is normal) it may not be the BEST decision for you and your little girl. i think it has a lot to do with why things didn't work out for the two of you.
    K_Coleman

Answer by K_Coleman at 11:03 AM on Oct. 7, 2008