Would you.... adult content

Would you consider dating a man who has an arrest record for assault on a female, even if the charges were dropped?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• No no no no no......
    ladybugky88

Answer by ladybugky88 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• no only because i have been hit before in my previous relationship and vowed to myself that i would never let that happen again so that would be way to much a risk for me imo though
    hotmama0820

Answer by hotmama0820 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• F*** NO! You are just looking to get hit! Just becuase it was dropped doesn't mean it didn't happen. My brother assaulted me when I was 6 months pregnant and the chargers were dropped. I couldn't make the court appearance because I was in labor that day but the court wouldn't reschedule.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Nope.

Charges can be dropped for a few different reasons. Charges being dropped does not necessarily mean it didn't happen.

Why put myself in the position of possibly being assualted/battered/hit/abused willingly and knowingly..................
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Definitely not,,,,,,,,don't do it, you will be next for sure.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 3:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• no i wouldnt risk you shouldnt either he may look like a nice guy but you never know you have to be carefull
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• No. Charges being dropped doesn't mean anything. Maybe she just got too scared to keep going with them. Maybe he really didn't assault her. Nobody knows but them. I wouldn't take the chance.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• NO!
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 3:59 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i don't know, seriously, bc female where i am from have cried to the cops before without anything ever happening. just bc someone doesn't have charges doesn't mean they aren't a beater too. i never pressed charges on my ex bc i didn't want the drama and i was happy to be the f out of his house.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:04 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• no--I like the good guys who are so law-abiding that they have never even gotten a speeding ticket. The nice guys are the best and don't ever let anyone tell you that only the bad guys are sexy. Bad just means bad.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 4:11 PM on Aug. 15, 2010