what do these pains mean?????

i keep getting sharp pains that shoot to my vagina and my butt... then when those stop i seam to get really painfull contractions, this has been going on since thursday, i went to labor and delivery and they sent me home then last night i had the same thing, and today im having little ones.... im really uncomfortable, and my back is hurting.

Paige-0

Asked by Paige-0 at 4:05 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:06 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• sounds like sciatica (kind of) just baby sitting on your nerves.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:06 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• im 36 weeks and 3 days
    Paige-0

Comment by Paige-0 (original poster) at 4:08 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• So very sorry! I don't know how far along you are, but the last month or so have always been hard for me. You will experience so many different kinds of pain and levels of discomfort. For the most part, it only means the baby is growing, moving around, stretching you, and getting closer to delivery day! Hang in there!!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 4:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• the last few weeks are miserable. your body is preping for labor and it's really not pleasant.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• sounds to me like the baby is pressing on your sciatic nerve... uncomfortable, even painful, but not dangerous. just watch for other signs of labor to be sure :oD
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 4:35 PM on Aug. 15, 2010