Would any of you..?

Would anyone be interested in a pagan/wiccan group? I am looking to make an ACTIVE group for studies and discussion and would like some ACTIVE members!

Mrs.Robey_4ever

Asked by Mrs.Robey_4ever at 4:16 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Pagan and Proud on here is pretty active.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Thank you! I will def be checking out some groups before I create my own.
    Mrs.Robey_4ever

Comment by Mrs.Robey_4ever (original poster) at 4:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Earth Magick Cafe  http://www.cafemom.com/group/2828 in pretty good too
    Here's the Pagan & Proud link  http://www.cafemom.com/group/12527

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 4:53 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I'm already active in quite a few. And frankly don't see myself finding time for more. I am Admin of a few, and those come first because of that commitment, and then I have my Religious Tolerance group - which I own. Beyond that I make a point to visit Pagan & Proud at least once a day... Frankly, I'm just out of time for more... Sorry.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:19 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I already have one and belong to a few - the one i administer is not wiccan and the members are not as much into wicca, but the other ones i belong to are more heavily wiccan. the one i started is a pretty inactive group - there are lots of meditative and personal exercises (shamanistic, intuitive, etc.) so not a whole lot of activity. alot of that is due to me having a full-time job when i started and not posting discussion topics daily. just a heads up that if you start one and want it to be successful you must really stay on top of it... PM me if you want more info. I might be interested in your group depending on the focus... keep me updated if you don't mind.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Im sure there is already a group or two here like that and you making another one would probably get members. You never know till you try.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• sorry i wouldn't be.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 23, 2010