You know what is BS?(bulls**t)

I get denied Health Insurance because I am a little over weight. WTF is wrong with these dang companies. I am willing to pay them to cover me and they won't. UGH, whatever.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• omg i know!!! theres a hospital where i used to live, that wont even let an overweight person have a baby there anymore!! to many health concerns!! WTF!!!!!!!! this world is fucked!!! lol (sorry, im in a bad mood)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:21 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• The will deny you for any little thing Wait another month, sometime in September all insurance are required to give you coverage, no matter what.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:22 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Look into Golden Rule through United Healthcare... You might need to wait since you were denied. You should call a broker in your area, they could help you. Do your research, we are very happy with Golden rule..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:22 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• My company told me I could not get insurance because I was about 50 miles out of the coverage area. That would mean I would have to drive to get the coverage. I told them I was more than willing to do that, but they said no just the same. Mind you, I was already enrolled and willing to pay the 1,000.00 a month. (Seriously, I think they did not have the insurance and thought by raising the price so high, no one would really enroll). Anyway, that job went bye bye.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:22 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Well anon this is part of what I was sent.

We regret to inform you that your application for health insurance has been declined. Celtic Ins. Co. will contact you directly to provide you more information about their decision. eHealthInsurance has not been informed why your application was declined.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:40 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• ANON it is LEGAL to deny anyone for pre-existing conditions right now but as of September 23rd of this year it will be ILLEGAL.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:42 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Being overweight is a pre-existing condition. It is illegal to deny you coverage. I am doubtful of your claim of being denied.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Aug. 15, 2010