OBAMA SUPPORTERS ONLY!!!!!!

Who is STILL voting for him despite the bullshit about him that's being spread across the media?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I am... I never let all the slander get to me... It's the ugly side of politics... I just don't listen to it! For every nasty thing one champaign has the other will find 2 in responce... Just focus on the other stuff and decide who you feel would be best... To me I can't imagine how Obama could NOT be the better choice!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:59 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• of course i'm voting for him!
    not only have i done my own research but my spouse who is a research librarian has done the research, too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I already did! HA!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:01 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I am I so tried of the third grade people on here I got sick of the name calling back then but it just never quits on here no one wants to talk about the issues they just want to throw mud its sick..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• So is that a yes or no Anonymous?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:08 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I am =]
    Nobody's perfect. Everyone has issues. I'm more concerned about the future than I am about the past.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:19 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• It is not slander---look up the facts--they are there for all who really want to know--and who want to vote on knowledge not feelings.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I am and damn proud it
    JrSmOm2005

Answer by JrSmOm2005 at 11:23 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I am voting on facts, how dare you anon, suggest otherwise.
    FiveofaKind

Answer by FiveofaKind at 11:27 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I am, and I believe all his supporters need to encourage his campaign to NOT be negative and focus on the problem at hand - the economy. All the political analysts say that McCain being negative only hurts him and that Obama focusing on the economy will HELP him....
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 7, 2008