My mom know now that i'm pregnant!GOOD OR BAD? ANY ADVICE?

well, i'm16 and already have a dd that have one years old, and i'm pregnant again! i already told my mom, she slap me called me stupid and other horribles names but... than she hug me and told me that she know that is her fault!
is like since my dad died she started abusing me, like beating me with a belt or tell me bad things and she made me all my life feeling that my dad died because of me( he had a car accident) so..she never had the "talk" with me... so IS GOOD OR BAD THAT SHE THINKS IS HER FAULT?
when she told me that i was very very happy, because my mom is a kind of person who don't addmit that she made mistakes so....
what do you think? we are not close or even friends, should we start a new relationship?

Sofiah

Asked by Sofiah at 4:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• You can not blame her abusing you for your actions. She does not control you and make you do the things you do. I wish you all the luck since you will need it. I am also sorry she does those things to you.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:33 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I think your mother needs help and counseling. Sit down and talk to her and tell her how you feel and try to convince her to get help. One she should never slap you and you never know if she'll hit your kids. Help her get help, now.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:35 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I am sorry that your mom treats you that way. But it isnt HER fault that YOU are pregnant. At 16 you should have the common sense to know that having sex can lead to a wanted or unwanted pregnancy. Especially since you already have a child.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 4:35 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I had oldest DS at 18 year old. I'm sure like my parents if she would have done things different. Mine never had the "sex talk" with us. Guess they assumed someone had told us, yah they did just not what a parents version would be. Haha! Anyways I can see in that sort of way she would feel blame. But physically unless she was forcing you to have sex, that was all you. If your going to be sexually active I would suggest birth control. But congrats on baby #2!
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 4:37 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• your mother needs help i went throught the same stuff that you are...there is really nothing you can do to stop her but if you need to talk to someone you can allways message me....good luck and congrats
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• you are youn and she just wanted better for you and she know how hard it is in the world but yeah start over u gonna need each other gl...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:46 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I think she has a lot going on emotionally and isn't sure how to handle it all. She clearly loves you and just like the rest of us, is doing the best she can. Forgive and forget. Don't worry about blame, it doesn't change the situation. Ask for her help and love through the pregnancy and for parenting your DD. No one has the perfect family AT ALL but there is no reason why you can't take the higher road and try to make a new relationship with her. Good for you for wanting to forgive, that attitude will take you far in life!
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 12:00 AM on Aug. 19, 2010