Is your dh like mine???

This morning my dh called me from work just to talk and check to see what was up anyway I start to tell him I feel like I may be coming down with something bc my throat felt sore... Rightaway he says well you better get better bc Iam going to need your tongue and throat for tonight. I am like WTF?I told him to grow up and he always has his mind in thegutter. Idon'tt know if I should be happy that he thinks of me or what all it does is make me mad and turns me off and makes me not wanting to look forward for tonight. I mean I give him what he wants but when he talks shit it's a turn off. Am I strange or what? Thanks ladies for listening ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• no u r not strange mine does that to me all the time and i think it is a big turn off for some reason
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Me too! What ever happened to the romance part. I like to hear that I am wanted and he finds me attractive, but I totally agree with you. They just think differently than we do as women I guess. I've been reading a book about this whole subject. I hope I learn something helpful. It is talking about how men think differently.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 4:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Men think differently or don't think at all Lifes-A-Dance? LOL
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 4:59 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• No...lol, DH would never say anything like that. If he did, i would LMAO, he would HAVE to be joking!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Mine does and he thinks I should be "flattered" by it, needless to say, I'm not!!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 5:05 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I wish mine would be a little more like that. Not all the time though.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:18 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Mine does that at times and I rather like it actually but maybe not when I'm sick.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 5:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• You are NOT Strange! LOL! My husband gets on my Last nerve with saying things like that ALL of the time! He has been doing it for 17 years- i guess if he Stopped- i would know for sure something was up with him!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 5:36 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• B HAPPY !! I LOOOVE FILLING MY MANS FANTASIES AND BEING HIS FANTASIES AND YUUP MINE WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT
    mami323

Answer by mami323 at 5:57 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Nope mine doesn't do anything like that.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2010