yo gabba gabba

do you let your kids watch this show? and do you like it? my DD like it watch it but i cant stand it and if i happen to be in the other room and over hear it sometimes it sound completely different from what they are really saying. like i heard "i like butts, i like butts" but really when i checked they were saying i like bugs. im i going crazy or are they sending subliminal messages? lol

laura970

Asked by laura970 at 5:10 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son LOVES it....but it drives me crazy.
    RJsMom116

Answer by RJsMom116 at 5:18 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i love yo gabba gabba and my son loves it too.
    no, they are not sending subliminal messages, you are going crazy.
    its a good show and i dont understand why so many people talk shit about it.
    its interesting, its funny, its different, they teach good messages, they get the kids moving, etc.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:12 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I like it, the kids love it! Its all wacky fun lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• My daughter use to watch it till we got rid of cable ad now she can't , thank goodness. I cant stand that show, those songs are so annoying but they always tend to get stuck in your head.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• your crazy, its just a kid show ..no need to get all in a huff..they are ALL annoying lol, just have to deal with it until they get old. I think yo gabba gabba is my least favorite of all of them though! THERES A PARTY IN MY TUMMY SO YUMMY SO YUMMY! bahahaa
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 5:12 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• my kids looooovvvveee that show and we have cds and dvd and i hear it alll day long...but i dont love it but i dont mind it..my husband loves it too though lol..
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Barny was the one i can't stand. I don't watch yo gabba gabba it seems wierd
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 5:14 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I love it!!! There's a party in my tummy , go yummy , go yoummy!! DJ laz is kind of wierd LOL!
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 5:15 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I don't. I was an elementary school teacher n worked w kids who watched too much tv. So I don't let ds watch any. I'm an extremist. We read books, go on field trips n playdates.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 5:14 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I let my dd watch it. yes it is annoying and yes they surprise me with the guests they have on it but I do pay attention to what they are saying and most of the time they do have a good lesson in the shows.
    Meladori_Magpie

Answer by Meladori_Magpie at 5:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2010