How do you know what side you are ovulating on? Also, can you still get pregnant if you have an ovary with a 2 centimeter cyst? I am having alls kinds of issues just to get pregnant. 1 Tube on the left side- 2 working ovaries - Endo was removed in July and the Doctors tell me I have 1 more year to get pregnant. GRRR

costa678

Asked by costa678 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I got pregnant with rather large hemorrhagic cysts on both of my ovaries, so it is VERY possible!

There really is no way of knowing which ovary is producing the egg each month, there are SOME not very reliable ways of knowing. One way is noticing minor pain on one side of your lower back.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I would consult a High Risk OBGYN and find out what your options are. best of luck
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 2:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2008