ok more info on driving 3hrs to meet a guy...?

he is going to visit his parents in october, he lives in phoenix az and will be taking an airplane to KC where his parents live, so he wont have a car this trip. he works as a delivery truck driver so asking for days off is nearly impossible so driving to KC from Az wouldnt work cause he has to be back to work on that following monday, and car rentals arent cheap either....he is even planing his trip around the 2 weeks i have off for school. he doesnt expect me to go down there but would like for me to. ..... im just not sure if the total 6 hr drive would be worth the hr visit. he seems to be a great guy....im just conflicted i guess....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Why are you only staying an hour?
    A couple days and have a good time.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:37 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I wouldn't if its just for an hour. Hardly seems worth the trip.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:12 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Thats one heck of a long drive. Is your car up for it first of all? My car wouldnt make it without a tune up cause its been awhile. What about your tires, are they in good condition? I know how much you want to meet him after all this time, but you have to take everything else into consideration. Do you have GPS in case you get lost? How bout a cell phone? Just be careful whatever you decide to do.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 6:18 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• If you are asking if a guy is worth a 6 hour drive, then you have your answer. If you thought he was "worth it", then you wouldn't ask.
    Whatever you decide, just use common sense: meet in a public place, let someone know where you are going, etc.
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 7:08 PM on Aug. 15, 2010