I got my period 2 times in august and havent had it since. Can i be prego?

I got my period like august 6th and was done by the 9th. Then i had it again like the 20th for like 3 days and i was done. I havent had it since. I have taken tests and 2 came negative. I dont know if it was to early to tell or what. I have been cramping like im gonna get it but nothing. My my 1st child i missed one month and took the test and it was positive..I just dont know whats going on.
Thanks

spoiledbrat0627

Asked by spoiledbrat0627 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you could have been pregnant and had a miscarriage... that what happened with me... i didnt have my period then i had 2 in the same month and miscarried..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• But up till then I was having my period the same time month like clockwork...i dont know..im gonna take one more and if that dont show nothing imma go to thed r
    spoiledbrat0627

Answer by spoiledbrat0627 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Go to a dr.
    Kristen_Chez

Answer by Kristen_Chez at 12:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Amended: Or your local women's clinic they will most likely test you for free.
    Kristen_Chez

Answer by Kristen_Chez at 12:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2008