Is something wrong with me

okay I feel silly now I have had a tooth ache for 2 days now been gargling with warm salt warm when I can taking pills mind you I have a 17 year old handicapped daughter we will not talk about boyfriend now I have just kinda been mad because to me why do some people to me when you are sick could give a dam excuse me Sunday, my sister called earlier.

I know being mad and yes I do wish I had more help when it comes to my daughter but if she don't sleep I can't but I hate to get sick especially the wrong way a cold is hard that time of the month now a toothache but why do I get mad the way I do people don't just have to drop what they are doing for me right if I need help please give suggestions blessed 2877

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 6:15 PM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Can't understand the question.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• That was one run on sentence. And very confusing.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:31 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Yes. Something seems terribly wrong, especially if you talk the way you write. Take a breath. Call your sister, boyfriend or someone you trust to watch your daughter, and take some Tylenol PM and get some sleep. When you wake up, if the tooth still hurts, call your dentist. Hope you feel better.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 3:56 AM on Aug. 16, 2010