if you could change ur sex (be a guy instead of a girl) would you do it and why would you do it?

superbutteryfly

Asked by superbutteryfly at 12:44 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• If I could do it, non-abrasively, then maybe. Also, if I could change back, that would be nice. Men seem to be so much more carefree. It's all about the here and now for them. Not to mention it's easier to be skinny. The only downside would be that stereotpyically you would most likely have to be the main breadwinner, which can be a lot of pressure. And that a lot of men are slaves to their penises. Which can be a good thing or a bad thing for them. It might be fun to try it out for a couple of years.
    noellesmama

Answer by noellesmama at 12:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• no i wouldn't i like being a women
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 12:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• The only reason I would even think about being a guy is so that I could pee anywhere. Of course along with that means a lot of ball scratching...yuk. On 2nd thought, I'll keep sitting :-)
    Jesstsilly

Answer by Jesstsilly at 1:03 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• NOOOOO I love being a women....
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 1:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• NO!i greatly enjoy being a woman, plus i think that having all that junk down there between the legs would get annoying. lol
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:26 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• If I could change my sex for a week and my BF's sex for a week then I would. I would treat him the way he treats me and think with my d*** all day. Maybe when we return to ourselves he'll see what an ass he has been.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 9:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• No, I would not want to be a guy for anything.
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Heck no. Guys are nasty. :0)
    stephsprego2

Answer by stephsprego2 at 10:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Id stay a woman but dang wouldnt it be nice to have a wife? Men have it so easy..they are spoiled and waited on..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2008